Simple and easy to use
- The activatable connection concept is a proven mechanical principle. It consists of forcing a male and female taper together to obtain a “Morse effect”.
- The force is generated by the activator (tightening instrument) which operates like a vice. The screwing action gradually increases the compressive force which is transmitted between the two tapers until they lock when a torque of 15 N.cm is reached.
- The locking is gradual, with no discomfort for the patient. It enables immediate loading of the implant while maintaining the primary stability because no shock is transmitted to the implant.
- Once the assembly is activated, the male and female parts are perfectly centred and immobilised providing the best mechanical and periodontal integration conditions.
- If necessary, the assembly can be deactivated just as easily using the abutment extractor. This threaded extractor with an apical pilot point is simply screwed in to release the activation and safely disengage the abutment from the implant. Once the extractor has been removed, the assembly can be reactivated in the same way as described above.
Signature of the periodontal profile
- The healing screw is an essential component in the restoration phase of the 3.0 implant system as it prepares the prosthetic seating for the final component. It enables tension-free insertion of the prosthetic component.
- Straight abutments are indicated for single cement-retained restorations. Their indications are mainly in the mandibular incisor area. The thick sheet metal in the coronal area enables minor modifications to be made without adversely affecting the mechanical strength in this area.
7° and 15° angled abutments
- Angled abutments are indicated for single cement-retained restorations. Their indications are mainly in the maxillary lateral incisor area. The thick sheet metal in the coronal area enables minor modifications to be made without adversely affecting the mechanical strength in this area.
3.4 mm diameter emergence profile
- The abutments for the 3.0 implant system have been designed to ensure perfectly integrated emergence of the future tooth. The 4/10th shoulder can take the thickness of the porcelain and metal of the prosthesis with a perfect finish of the coronal rim.
- The impression of the implant is taken directly using screw-free Pick-Up impression copings. Taking the impression of the 3.0 implant is simple and reliable, enabling work to be carried out quickly and precisely during the prosthetic restoration phases.